Monday, February 17, 2014

Finally! It Works!!

I was able to get it to download and I’ve watched about 30 minutes (+-). I guess the “break” my computer and I took from each other was enough to teach him a lesson about who wears the pants around here.

Star Wars Uncut was really cute at times…and really, really bad at others. I loved the stop action with the Star Wars action figures, they were my favorite. The sound quality during some of the scenes was so bad I could barely understand what they were saying. The scenes with people were 50/50 whether I liked them or not. Some of the costumes and invented droids were really cleaver; however the others were so bad it was just sad. Others didn’t even seem to try.

The mini version near the beginning, when C-3PO was getting his hot-oil bath was hilarious. There was raw sexual tension happening, C-3PO with his pink robo thong trying to seduce Luke was just great. I would have enjoyed a few other scenes depicted with this obtuse sexual innuendo. Maybe I just have a warped mind…




I watched the video with my boyfriend who stated that we needed to make our own mini Star Wars clips…I do love that nerdy man of mine ;)

1 comment:

  1. I found that some spots of the film were difficult because of issues like sound and things too, but overall I really liked "Star Wars Uncut". I like catching all the different characters who didn't belong in it, and I actually found that the constant changing to the film made it easier for me to pay attention.

    ReplyDelete